Can anyone tell me the model of the LCD inverter of Predator Helios 300?

Options
marlonbrundu
marlonbrundu Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I need to replace the LCD inverter of my Predator as the backlight of the screen is off. I need to know what model to buy to replace it. Can anyone help?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good night marlonbrundu !

What model EXACT of your Helios 300?
    I need the correct information to tell you the compatible models.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• marlonbrundu

Tinkerer

Options
    It is a G3-571
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi!!

@marlonbrundu

Below is the complete spec for 15''6 LED screen for your laptop. Hope it helps :)

Also click here to visit the Amazon website showing Generic 5.6" Compatible LCD's & Inverters with Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-571.

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• marlonbrundu

Tinkerer

Options
    Thank you Balatekie. I have already replaced the actual screen but this was not the problem. It seems to be a small board called "LCD inverter" which makes the screen have backlight. When this doesn't work the screen goes dark and you can only see things (barely) if you put a flashlight on it. I just need to find out which "inverter" to get as there are different types. Thanks for your help.