Problem on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52-50WX [FREEZES & LAGGING]

Options
CuriousUser
CuriousUser Member Posts: 17

Tinkerer

Currently,  Im using Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52-50WX, Intel i5-8300H & Gtx 1050. Im having problem as the laptop suddenly freeze about 1 min until it going smooth again,  this problem occurs when I'm trying to open a file, an apps, and even press on the right click.Its quite lagging sometimes although I already upgrade to 8gb Ram, and plus NVME pcie m.2 (Adata sx6000 lite). Other than that everything is alright. Is there any possible solution? 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello! I saw your message! Can you try upgrading your notebook drivers on these sites?
    https://www.intel.com.br/content/www/br/pt/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html
    https://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/confirmation.php?url=/Windows/418.91/418.91-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe&lang=us&type=geforcem
    can you tell which version of windows 10 is installed? 1803 or 1809? What is the bios version?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    egydiocoelho here are my windows version and also bios version. plss take a look sir.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you update the drivers? Did you check the temperature with the predator sense and hwmonitor?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    I already update the intel driver, my laptop still freezes sometimes. when i checked the nitrosense, my cpu temperature almost reach 98 degree c.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Did you update the nvidia driver? Can you send with processor temperature in predator sense and hwmonitor?
    Here is the acceptable temperature chart for your notebook: 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    here it is sir
  • CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    i already update nvidea driver and intel driver
  • CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    suddenly rises to this. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Your notebook is set up for high performance! Even when your computer is on high, is your notebook restarting or turning off suddenly? Have you tried the tips of fellow red-sand to try to lower the temperature?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    btw sir, is this case related to bios or windows?? regarding to this "Have you tried the tips of fellow red-sand to try to lower the temperature? " not yet, because i dont really understand the steps.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    My laptop still keeps freeze and plus lagging
  • CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    Super dusuper lagging rn 😱
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried updating ssd firmware? https://www.adata.com/downloadfile1.php?file=ADATA_SSDToolBoxSetup.zip
    Is the operating system installed on hd or ssd?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    here is the firmware. the details shows my HDD. not my m.2. and yet, my laptop still freeze. wtf with this laptop :(
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is ssd being identified in bios? Is windows installed on ssd? When you disconnect SDS, does the freeze persist? How do you submit a photo information section of bios? Please answer all those questions!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes,  the ssd is indentified in bios. The windows installed on the ssd. Disconnect SDS?? whats that?  Can u tell me the steps for the SDS?? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What I meant is if the freezing problem occurs when the SSD is disconnected! Is there an operating system installed on the hard drive for testing?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    I didn't try to disconnect the ssd yet.  Nope,  theres no operating system were installed in my harddisk
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Would you like to install the operating system on hd and tell the exact model of your ssd?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer