loose charging port acer aspire 5750z-4882

DONE4FUN
DONE4FUN Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i have searched and all i nfind is answers given in PM!!!....if i position it just right it wilkl charge my battery.....however the port is very loose but as i said i have been abble a few times to get ut to work but with cancer treatments tubes etc and totaklly disabled from a fall....i rely heavily on teching myself how to live with the computer....i have 3 acers....2 are small ones i fixed and were given to me,,,,,can i tighten up the port as i have found harnesses but they say 5750Z-4882.....BUT THEY SAY OTHER NUMBERS THAN MY 4882.,.......IS THAT IMPAIRITIVE????AND CAN NTHE PORT BE TIGHTENED OR NIS IT LIKELY BROKE.....ALL MY MEDICAL STUFF IS IN THERE I HAVE BACKED UP BUT WOULD BE A PAIN ..GOD BLEES AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

Answers

• DONE4FUN
    I HAVE FAITH THIS WILL COME OUT RIGHT....MY POST WAS AT 333PM WHICH IS THE HOLY TRINITY....SO I HOPE THE GOOD LORD SENDS ME ONE OF YOU EXPERTS TO HELP ME....IM BEAMING WITH CO0NFIDENCE,,,,TY FOR READING  

• DONE4FUN
    i dont know if im in the wrong place but it seems like and ACER dedicated forum would know the answer to my question....if im doing it wrong please help me correct it. If not i need to make sure i order right part...thanks in advance