Why does my Acer Spin 1 repeatedly FREEZE when I'm charging it and using it .

billyidle123
billyidle123 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have to reboot and its ok again for a few minutes then freezes again. The screen stays exactly as it was whilst in use . If I don't use the charger it doesn't happen . Last week it was completely fine ( like an upgrade had fixed it ) but now its started it again . It seemed a lot cooler when the freezing stopped last week ( as if cooling system was functioning better maybe ? )
Cant find any info on this or any fixes . Tried a factory reset and it didn't help. 
Any ideas ??

Answers

• Hello! could you tell me the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Could you also try to update your notebook drivers?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billyidle123
    edited February 2019
    Acer Spin 1 - SP111-32

Yes I've previously tried updating all drivers . At one point there seemed to be one that I thought might be connected as it wasnt updating which was  Dynamic Platform and Thermal framework but I'm not sure its connected as it didn't help when I reinstalled it .

• OK! Try updating the notebook drivers with the driverpack: https://drp.su/pt-br
    Uncheck the cleaning programs!
    Try also to update windows through windows update and post the result here!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billyidle123
    Yes I did a system update and all was up to date ( although one message showed one update wouldn't work but its only very recent one , I don't think its related to my problem . the error message is below )
    2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4487017) -Error 0x8007065e
  • OK! Try upgrading windows to version 1809 here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    But you need to back up your files first, as a precaution!
    Could you also tell me the bios version?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer