System not starting

Options
SREEKANTH567
SREEKANTH567 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
When I tried to start the system, 

1. At the point of sign in, it did not show sign in option readily. It took some time, but showed sign in option
I entered password, later
2. After that it is not starting , but showing just blue screen with cursor. If i clicking trackpad a small beep sound coming.

What to do

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hi!

@SREEKANTH567,

As it is a laptop, I recommend you to perform "Power Drain" and check what happens. To do "Power Drain", just follow the below steps...

1. Unplug adapter from laptop. Press & hold power button of laptop and turn off laptop. 
    2. Flip the laptop up side down. Look for tiny pin hole. You can locate the pin hole by a battery symbol next to it. 
    3. Take a suitable tool like paper clip and insert it to the pin hole and hold it for 30 seconds. When you insert the paper clip, you can feel that you are clicking on something. 
    4. By this way, you can drain the static electricity stored in motherboard of your laptop. 
    5. Once 30 seconds is completed, release the paper clip. Flip the laptop and power on without adapter and check how it loads. 

Please popup back with result. Also I would like to know the exact model # of your laptop.
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)