Navi_
Navi_ Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I wonder is it safe to buy helios 300 of amazon because im not from america

Best Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    I think you have a 14 day return peroid(it could be 28 days) and 28day if the item you bought is faulty or doesn't meet specification. The return policy of amazon is one of the best out there. I am not sure how the amazon policy is for items purchased from a different country, probably the same, but that's just me guessing.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Navi_ said:
    In the US, it is good; unsure of the market you are in, and the policies enforced there. You might want to check your local policies on Amazon.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045

Answers

• ven98
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    I think you have a 14 day return peroid(it could be 28 days) and 28day if the item you bought is faulty or doesn't meet specification. The return policy of amazon is one of the best out there. I am not sure how the amazon policy is for items purchased from a different country, probably the same, but that's just me guessing.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Navi_ said:
    In the US, it is good; unsure of the market you are in, and the policies enforced there. You might want to check your local policies on Amazon.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Navi_
    edited February 2019
    ven98 said:
    sri369 said:
    Navi_ said:
    Does acer still provide warranty and replacement or it goes on amazon,and can it have any trouble on border customs
  • ven98
    As you have purchased it from a different country the international travelers warranty won't apply. You shouldn't have trouble with customs, because in amazon it is included in the price.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

• Navi_
    ven98 said:
    As you have purchased it from a different country the international travelers warranty won't apply. You shouldn't have trouble with customs, because in amazon it is included in the price.
    Thank you.