Locked in. InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0

itz_Sammy
itz_Sammy Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives

I was installing an android emulator called PhoenixOS and to install it I had to disable secure boot from the bios so I disabled it and now I'm stuck forever in the bios.I have now 2 days trying to exit the bios in all ways, I disconnected and reconnected the battery from motherboard also the HDD, I tried to use programs like rufus (I have a second pc), to install windows again via usb, watching videos but nothing.some help pls😥 PC details: Acer ES1-523 CPU: AMD A8-7410 Quadcore Ram: 8 GB HDD: Toshiba MQ01ABD100 1TB GPU: AMD Radeon R5

Comments

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds or until the machine completely shuts off. Then turn it back on again and IMMEDIATELY press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. If the hidden HDD recovery partition is still intact and the BIOS chip hasn't been corrupted, a recovery screen should appear as in the video below. Follow directions to either an erase-everything re-set or refresh machine while trying to save your personal files. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ