Why can't Acer Switch Alpha 12 turn on?

Stephanie0708
Stephanie0708 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Help me!
I was listening to music on laptop Acer Switch Alpha 12. But, it suddenly stopped all everything on my laptop, the mouse could not move. I folded the laptop. The blue LED light still appeared. I was so worried that I pressed the Windows button and then it turned off. But I couldn't turn on it anymore, what can I do?

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,006 Pathfinder
    @Stephanie0708
    May i havw the model number
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds or so, wait a bit then power on as you normally would. Let us know if that works.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Stephanie0708
    I did like what you say @billsey. But it didn't turn on.
  • Stephanie0708
    Jack22 said:
    @Stephanie0708
    May i havw the model number
    I don't know where's the modal number
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Have you tried with and without the power connected? If you are having a battery issue then plugging the power in can help. Since the hard power cycle (the business with pressing the power for some time) didn't fix it we know it's not just stuck in a sleep mode. With it fully powered off is there any light lit on the power button, with or without the power connected? What color is it?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.