Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Predator 300 Helios PH317-52-73T5 --- FAN REPLACEMENT

loscsaba86loscsaba86 Posts: 5Member

Tinkerer

Hi Everybody!

I have an Acer Predator 300 Helios PH317-52-73T5 and the cooling fans are noisy, I think they will die, because the noise is not caused by dust. I already cleaned it several times, but it has more noise then 1 month ago...

The question is: I want to buy 2 new, original fans. I want to replace them. Are these 2 fans the same, identic or should I whatch for CPU and GPU fans separately?

Thank you for your reply!

Best regards: Csaba
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online242

Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
Balatekie
Balatekie
Carlos_teran05
Carlos_teran05
CuriousUser
CuriousUser
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
GusainAvi
GusainAvi
Jack22
Jack22
karan316
karan316
MaClane
MaClane
MaynorCarrillo
MaynorCarrillo
Nadya
Nadya
puzzlejuzzle
puzzlejuzzle
Rasa0081
Rasa0081
taylorjc
taylorjc
Tor
Tor
+227 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.