Why does Acer support SUCK so much?!

UnknownForces
UnknownForces Member Posts: 1 New User
I called 4 times and the automated system refuses to put me in touch with a HUMAN. I had a question about a product BEFORE I PURCHASED IT! Now when I tried to chat it is still demanding to enter a serial number! ACER IS DEAD TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!! I WILL SPEND MY MONEY ELSE WHERE EVEN IF THAT MEANS I SPEND MORE MONEY ALL DUE TO ACER BEING RETARDS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO THINK OF JUST TRANSFERRING CUSTOMER TO HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER ACER PRODUCT AGAIN NOR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Lenovo gaming laptop here we come!!!!!!

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night UnknownForces !

Here is an open collaborative forum for Acer users and enthusiasts.
    If you need help, we're here for this.
    If you have any complaints, I suggest contacting the official channels, such as:

https://us.answers.acer.com/app/chat/chat_launch

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• rxfdtgb45wtn
    rxfdtgb45wtn Member Posts: 2 New User
    ha ha ha no serial number no chat no help that's what you get from acer, nothing.
  • tanka
    tanka Member Posts: 4 New User

Acer support SUKS

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,052 Trailblazer
    edited December 2023

Find a good PC shop in a major shopping mall big city or check Acer support in your country for Acer retailers/shops where you live and see try the device you are interested in. Google online what you are looking for, read reviews. Don't check online/phone on products before you haven't even bought it as support needs at least a serial number to look up the details. Counts not only for Acer but for any brand. 😉