Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

H7550BD - Power light flashing blue

Hazabbott9916Hazabbott9916 Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi,

My projector decided to give up on itself over the weekend. It has had a replacement bulb around 3 months ago. The blue power light is flashing, the fans are turning but I’m getting nothing from the lamp. After a while a red light shows under the lamp indicator and then shuts down.

Please Help!

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,508 Pathfinder
    Hi,

My projector decided to give up on itself over the weekend. It has had a replacement bulb around 3 months ago. The blue power light is flashing, the fans are turning but I’m getting nothing from the lamp. After a while a red light shows under the lamp indicator and then shuts down.

Please Help!
    Try removing power cable and any other if connected. Press and hold the power button for 30-40sec. Post this connect only the power plug and turn on the device to check if it projects acer logo.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)
  • Hazabbott9916Hazabbott9916 Member Posts: 2 New User
    A huge thanks for the help but this didn’t work. I’ll contact Acer direct and see if they have a solution
  • Rob22Rob22 Member Posts: 2 New User
    A huge thanks for the help but this didn’t work. I’ll contact Acer direct and see if they have a solution
    Did you find a solution? I have just replaced my bulb last week and everything was fine but now I’m having the same problem as you. Please help
  • MariaklumMariaklum Member Posts: 2 New User
    Did any of you find a solution to this problem? I have the same problem ;/