H7550BD - Power light flashing blue

Hazabbott9916
Hazabbott9916 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 27 in 2020 Archives
Hi,

My projector decided to give up on itself over the weekend. It has had a replacement bulb around 3 months ago. The blue power light is flashing, the fans are turning but I’m getting nothing from the lamp. After a while a red light shows under the lamp indicator and then shuts down.

Please Help!

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    Hi,

My projector decided to give up on itself over the weekend. It has had a replacement bulb around 3 months ago. The blue power light is flashing, the fans are turning but I’m getting nothing from the lamp. After a while a red light shows under the lamp indicator and then shuts down.

Please Help!
    Try removing power cable and any other if connected. Press and hold the power button for 30-40sec. Post this connect only the power plug and turn on the device to check if it projects acer logo.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Hazabbott9916
    Hazabbott9916 Member Posts: 2 New User
    A huge thanks for the help but this didn’t work. I’ll contact Acer direct and see if they have a solution
  • Rob22
    Rob22 Member Posts: 2 New User
    A huge thanks for the help but this didn’t work. I’ll contact Acer direct and see if they have a solution
    Did you find a solution? I have just replaced my bulb last week and everything was fine but now I’m having the same problem as you. Please help
  • Mariaklum
    Mariaklum Member Posts: 2 New User
    Did any of you find a solution to this problem? I have the same problem ;/