Can't play on Helios 500 4k due to screen blur/ghosting...

Nexos
Nexos Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey guys, I searched for +10h already through internet and can't find answer. So I have Acer Predator Helios 500 with 4k display, It has gtx 1070, 16gb Ram, I7 8750h. Pretty decent I'd say. In most games I menage to get +60 fps switching to 1080p. BUT I literally can't play on this laptop due to some sort of "Motion Blur" or "Ghosting". Image in any games, mostly in FPS games no matter what settings feels soo choppy and blurry when moving to the point that I cannot focus on what is going on. I have all motion blur stuff off and still 60 or even 140 FPS feels like a choppy 30fps... I hooked up few of my 60hz monitors to the laptop and everything flyes! 60Hz external display feels like 120hz compared to laptop screen. It's terrible, is there anything I can do with it? Image is verry "jumpy" and "choppy" when moving around having over 60fps. Nothing works, Vsnc on / off, Gsync on/off. 

It isn't normal that on the same laptop I can play any game through external display not the onboard one.

Answers