Where do I get Acer B3-A40FHD 2019-1-05 security patch , no updates for a long time on my pad ?

Oldfox
Oldfox Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited January 29 in Android
Where do I get Acer B3-A40FHD 2019-1-05 security patch , no updates for a long time on my pad ?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

Answers

• Oldfox

Tinkerer

B3-A40FHD 2019-1-05 is the latest security patch from Android when is Acer likely to release it ?
  • Oldfox

Tinkerer

Does anybody from Acer read these posts to give an answer ?
  • Oldfox

Tinkerer

I guess not .🤔
  • Hello! What is the version of the android operating system?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Oldfox

Tinkerer

My Android version is 7.0 my security patch is 5 . 2 . 2018 the latest version was 5 . 2 .2019 it may have been updated by now.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Oldfox

Tinkerer

Thank you when can we expect a more update patch this one is still nine months out of date ?
  • Acer does not tell us when new updates will be released, unfortunately!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Oldfox

Tinkerer

So back to a previous question do Acer ever read and comment on any questions on these forums ? Thank you again .
  • We can not provide any iso that is not official! However, have you checked if there is something in the xda forum?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Oldfox

Tinkerer

Unfortunately I'm unable to find any useful information in these forums and a update patch that is thirteen months old isn't very helpful . Thank you again for your help .

• Alexanderjulia
    Alexanderjulia Member Posts: 4 New User

My Android version is 7.0 my security patch is 5 . 2 . 2018 the latest version was 5 . 2 .2019 it may have been updated by now.

• Linda_32
    Linda_32 Member Posts: 2 New User

thanks for sharing…

• Linda_32
    Linda_32 Member Posts: 2 New User

"I appreciate your efforts in solving the problem. Thank you for your assistance!"