Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Spin SP513-52N active stylus (included with laptop) not working.

My Spin SP513-52N's active stylus (model#ACS-032, barcode# NC.LDS11.015) won't let me click, draw, or write on anything. I've tried replacing the batteries and pen nib but it still isn't working. The pen works fine as a cursor but whenever I try to click on anything it does not register. You can see that the laptop registers when the pen is close to the screen but if I try to write or draw nothing happens. I've only had this laptop and pen for under a month, and one day the pen stopped working mid writing. I know there are several others in the acer community who are having the same issue.

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 17,832ACE Trailblazer
    kvandris>>> I've only had this laptop and pen for under a month, and one day the pen stopped working mid writing.>>>

If you can recall approximate day it stopped mid-writing, open Control Panel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in left pane. Click 'system restore' button. Click 'next'. Look for restore point with date stamp that coincides with your recollection. Jack E/NJ