Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Aspire 7113WSMI Upgrade to windows 10

dutch54dutch54 Posts: 11Member

Tinkerer

I want to upgrade to windows 10 must i upgrade the bios?

Comments

• It is not necessary to update bios to install windows 10!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover!  

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)
  • dutch54dutch54 Posts: 11Member

Tinkerer

It is not necessary to update bios to install windows 10!

During the installation of the v1803 update on Windows 10, the system suddenly restarts and starts to revert changes and goes to the previous Windows 10 version (v1709). When the previous version is restored, the system starts to download again the latest update for Windows 10 v1803, but the installation of the update, always fails with the same symptoms or gives the error 0xc1900101.

Tinkerer

Dit apparaat heeft onvoldoende vrije bronnen die kunnen worden gebruikt. (Code 12)
    Als u dit apparaat wilt gebruiken, moet u een van de andere apparaten van dit systeem uitschakelen.
  • OK! Is the error still remaining when you try to upgrade to version 1809 through this link? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)

Tinkerer

OK! Is the error still remaining when you try to upgrade to version 1809 through this link? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    Yes the same errors
  • OK! try these procedures:
    a) Update your notebook drivers here: https://drp.su/pt-br
    Uncheck the cleanup programs. However this program is an excellent drivers update!
    b) do a disk cleanup as administrator: 
    Resultado de imagem para disk cleanup windows 10
    Then try to update windows again!