My Aspire E5-576 Series would not turn on

Options
SnailShell214
SnailShell214 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Ive tried mothods to discharge it but it never seemed to work, such as pressing the power reset and leave it for 5 minutes and holding my finger over the power button.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    Ive tried mothods to discharge it but it never seemed to work, such as pressing the power reset and leave it for 5 minutes and holding my finger over the power button.
    Check if the charger is connected properly. Most of the times the charger connection might come loose. Also, try to test in different wall outlet.. if these does not work then try with any other compatible working charger.. if the device still does not turn on then its likely to be an issue with the mother board..
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • SnailShell214
    SnailShell214 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I dont think its the battery problem because everytime press the startup button my lightup keyboard flashes. And i cant remove the battery becausr its internal. Can you further explain about the motherboard
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    I dont think its the battery problem because everytime press the startup button my lightup keyboard flashes. And i cant remove the battery becausr its internal. Can you further explain about the motherboard
    As per what you say, you are able to see the light which confirms that the motherboard is receiving power. However, there might be something wrong with the mother board.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer