BlueTooth Devices(Acer Aspire E15 E5-571P )

Options
ZCB_Khaos
ZCB_Khaos Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 20 in 2019 Archives
So i Think ive Figured out something about why my Acer Aspire E15 E5-571P Has no bluetooth I just want a little bit of help Fixing it so i went to Device Manager and went to View Hidden Devices and I say Blue tooth and I cliked on Qualcom Aetheros AR3012 Driver and it said this.

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

Is it Disconnected on the mother Board also when i try to update it, it says its has the most Recent Drivers.also i went to Services.MSC and made sure It was active on Start up But i cant seem to figure out what the problem is im not afraid to go into the Mother board of this Laptop but if that is waht it is then ill go and See if i can fix it also if i have to can someone send a pic or screenshot of what the Bluetooth connecgtor or Chip is and where its located on the motherboard. and

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options
    The image below shows the wifi-bt minicard location on the mainboard encircled in green. Probably just needs re-seating or you can probably purchase a better card with the same form factor for less than $20. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MikeDK
    MikeDK Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    Options

I had the same problem with my Aspire ES1 512 C60S

i tryed 2 new minicard but no luck is was the same, i also tryed to install downgraded ad opgrade drivers but no luck then i mountet the original minicard Again and installed the standard driver and this file from Citrix and rebooted but no luck.

then i shut Down my laptop and dident used it for about 10 days, when i turned it on Again i suddenty worked Again but i cant turn the wifi on or off when i press (FN+F3) this funktion has always worked to turn on wifi and blutooth but now it only Work to turn on and off flymode. strange and odd. my bluetooth cant Work even if it is turned on always there is a blutooth device in system devices and software say this module workes fine. very strange and odd.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options
    MikeDK You can download and try DriverBooster freeware and other driver tools to try to resolve these issues. Since the Intel chipset is also involved, you might want to try the intel tool as well.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ