How do I contact Acer 4 a warranty dispute? I got an Aspire E5575 for a gift a little over 1 year(

LanceAlotte
LanceAlotte Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
14 months ago received the Aspire E5- 575 . I had to send it at my own expense send it out to Texas needed to send it out 2 more times the last time being less then 1 year shouldn't it still b under warranty. I asked them 4 a new laptop or refund the amount while it was in the 1st year apparently they never got it right . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,846 Trailblazer
    What is the problem with the machine? This is an ACER user's group to help you resolve technical issues, not warranty disputes. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,846 Trailblazer
    >>>Oh that's simple it won't power on the same problem that I sent out to get repaired 3 times now.>>>

If the battery charge indicator LED doesn't come on, check the DC output voltage of the charger plug with a multimeter. Should be about 19v. If the charger seems OK, unplug it and look for a battery reset pinhole on the bottom. Gently insert a paperclip into the hole for 10 seconds to disconnect the batter. Then let the machine rest for about 15 mins. Then plug the charger back in  and try to turn it on again.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ