Can Anybody..? Apire MODEL:E5-511P-C6US

LalahMarie
LalahMarie Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Iam Having Problems with My Acer Apire Laptop (SNID ************ MODEL:E5-511P-C6US) .I'm Not Really Sure What’s GoingOn or What the Problem is But When I Power It On the StartUp Screen Shows Then It Just Goes Completely Blank with Little White Dots Rotating In a Circle Like Form at the Bottom of the Screen...Can Somebody, Anybody Help Me . Pleaseeee...

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    LalahMarie,

It seems to be that your computer is trying install the Windows updates at background and that is causing this. As a workaround, I recommend you to perform power drain and that should work. To do power drain, please follow below steps. 

1. Turn off your computer and flip it upside down. 
    2. Locate pin hole at the bottom of your laptop. 
    3. Take a suitable tool like paper clip or pin and insert it to the pin hole and hold it for 30 seconds. 
    4. Ensure that you can feel like you are clicking on something, when inserting the paperclip in to the pin hole. 
    5. Release the paper clip and flip the unit. Power on the unit and check. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    LalahMarie,

It seems to be that your computer is trying install the Windows updates at background and that is causing this. As a workaround, I recommend you to perform power drain and that should work. To do power drain, please follow below steps. 

1. Turn off your computer and flip it upside down. 
    2. Locate pin hole at the bottom of your laptop. 
    3. Take a suitable tool like paper clip or pin and insert it to the pin hole and hold it for 30 seconds. 
    4. Ensure that you can feel like you are clicking on something, when inserting the paperclip in to the pin hole. 
    5. Release the paper clip and flip the unit. Power on the unit and check. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• LalahMarie
    LalahMarie Member Posts: 3 New User
    ThankYou , I will Certainly Try that Method