Keyboard Acer ASpire Model: A515-52-75XW

Options
Fawad
Fawad Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi :)
I bought one "Acer ASpire Model: A515-52-75XW" and have some problems with the keyboard. First, F1 to F12 has multifunctional use that I don't know how to change it? For example, when I rename a folder and when I press F2, it turns on aircraft mode instead of rename that i used on my old Acer laptop. The same applies to all F.. buttons.
Next: I can't find how the keyboard backlight turns on, when it's dark, so you can't use the keyboard.
Here is the link of my Laptop: https://www.acer.com/ac/no/NO/content/model/NX.H16ED.008
Best regards Fawad

Best Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Fawad,

Laptop keyboard function keys are designed in such a way to work in combination of Fn button + F1 to F12 function keys. Below is the list of function keys functions. 

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Fawad said:
    Thank you very much  :) I appreciate your answer, it helped me a lot. But F8 does not turn on/off the keyboard backlight? :) 
    Sincerely, Fawad
    You are Welcome :) By the way Acer laptop A515-52 series has many variant units. Sorry to say that, your laptop model A515-52-75XW does NOT have keyboard illumination. :(

Answers

• Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Fawad,

Laptop keyboard function keys are designed in such a way to work in combination of Fn button + F1 to F12 function keys. Below is the list of function keys functions. 

• Fawad
    Fawad Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Thank you very much  :) I appreciate your answer, it helped me a lot. But F8 does not turn on/off the keyboard backlight? :) 
    Sincerely, Fawad
  • Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Fawad said:
    Sincerely, Fawad
    You are Welcome :) By the way Acer laptop A515-52 series has many variant units. Sorry to say that, your laptop model A515-52-75XW does NOT have keyboard illumination. :(