tablet stuck at 64% while installing windows 10 and it is restarting constantly(ACER ICONIA W1 810 )

BlueBait
BlueBait Member Posts: 59 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
To my genius fellas...… CAN I ASK SOMETHING? if yes here it comes

my tablet is ACER ICONIA W1 810 and I try to reset it and suddenly the battery runs out and the installation is not done. and I charge it for 2 hours and I open it, then I was terrified what I just saw . when I open it the tablet loading as normal but few second the blue installation is showing up and the tablet is shutting down quickly (when I count it the clue screen only appear for 1 seconds) and its restarting after then repeat the blue page bug (I think its a bug) . 

and I search for support in ACER some MODERATOR said that insert the SD CARD and set it on the bios to highest BOOT priority... but the only problem I have is the TABLET can't recognize the SD CARD

after few hours I try different method..... the D2D recovery in the bios...… but I have message that 
RECOVERY
                     "Your PC needs to be repaired"        
There isn't enough memory available to create RAMDISK device
                          error code 0xc0000017
         Press The Window Key For UEFI Firmware Settings
But my problem here is there is no ON SCREEN KEYBOARD so how can I press win. key 
I have problem to ….. that the OTG and the EXTERNAL KEYBOARD is not working anymore in RECOVERY PAGE (ALL RECOVERY PAGE)

I HAVE 9 ACCOUNTS IN ACER 
WHOEVER WHO CAN SOLVED MY PROBLEM I CAN GIVE HIM 3 LIKES
WHOEVER WHO TRY THEIR BEST I CAN GIVE YOU 1 LIKE 

THX IN ADVANCE

Answers

• BlueBait
    Please this tablet is not mine 
    this tablet owner is my GF and he ask me to install a Netflix here and he ask me to boost her tablet

SHE said that SHE is going back this Friday 
    SO HELP ME FELLAS
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Yeah, that is why Microsoft always asks you to plug in before starting any update. If it runs out of power part way through it often leaves the tablet in a state with broken boot. The OTG adapter should work for keyboard or mouse, but you can often use the volume up and down keys along with the power button to navigate through menus before Windows loads.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BlueBait
    billsey said:
    Yeah, that is why Microsoft always asks you to plug in before starting any update. If it runs out of power part way through it often leaves the tablet in a state with broken boot. The OTG adapter should work for keyboard or mouse, but you can often use the volume up and down keys along with the power button to navigate through menus before Windows loads.
    Yeah billsey the otg and external keyboard work for the tablet but inside the recovery page its not working
    and my memory card cant read if I plug it in the socket

• BlueBait
    can you reply fast cu'z my gf gonna hate me if I don't fix it
  • billsey
    Sorry, I only have enough time to get on here once a day. Did you try the volume up and down buttons in the recovery page?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BlueBait
    no its updated , if i press UP DOWN i go to the bios
  • billsey
    What about a mouse in the recovery pages?
  • BlueBait
    billsey said:
    What about a mouse in the recovery pages?

its touch screen so the device have no cursor in recovery page

• billsey
    But it would use the mouse if you plugged one in for that period.
  • BlueBait
    the port hub didn't work in the recovery page 
    The light goes of in the port hub when entering the recovery page

• billsey
    Likely your port needs power. Does it have a jack for external power?
  • BlueBait
    sadly my port hub did'nt have jack male plugger

• billsey
    See if you can come up with a powered USB hub. They aren't too expensive and can be really useful.
  • billsey
    I don't think so. You want one with a little power supply.