Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Fullscreen videos freezing for 1/2 second in hdmi

viniguittonviniguitton Posts: 13Member

Tinkerer

So im having a problem. When i conect my predator helios 300 g3-572 on a TV using hdmi, the video freeze shortly for less then a second about every 15 seconds or less. Already tried another 3 cables, and the issue only happens when watching on fullscreen.

Best Answer

• viniguittonviniguitton Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Accepted Answer
    sri369 said:
    Its a g3 572 model with gtx1060, 16gb ram and i7-7700hq 
    Check your driver; maybe its a driver issue. I am 100% on external monitor, and never felt this. And mine is the same model as yours.
    Ive noticed this issue 4 days ago, updated the nvidia drive that launched yesterday, but before trying i disabled hardware acceleration on chrome. Dont know wich one solved the  problem but its alright now. Thanks man

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online127

Acer-David
Acer-David
Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
Acer-Manny
Acer-Manny
cmdr_gabe_e
cmdr_gabe_e
DenisCro
DenisCro
herbray
herbray
TheFataL
TheFataL
ven98
ven98
+119 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.