Acer vx 15 RAM boost

albert0v
albert0v Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi guys! I have Acer VX15 591G-76GC (i7; 1050ti; 8gb ram) and i want to purchase additionally 8gb memory. So can i buy THIS ( https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/ct8g4sfs824a ) product and add this to my laptop? Will this stack with my memory that i have now? 
Sorry for bad English, not my native language (google translator is sh!..:D )

Answers

• albert0v
    albert0v Member Posts: 3 New User
    And 1 more question! Which type of SSD i can install? i have only HDD and dont know wich type of SDD i need to buy. Can somebody give link for SSD for example?  
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    The device has 2 RAM slots each supporting up to 16GB DDR4 2133/2400 for a total of 32GB. Make sure that the RAM module you are planning to purchase has the same latency and frequency as the one inside the laptop. Use HWiNFO to find the latency and the frequency of the current RAM.

You can replace the HDD with a SATA SSD. The device also has an M.2 port that supports M.2 SSDs, so you can install SSD there instead.

Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!