Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Customer Service and Repair Service Problems

ActanActan Posts: 1Member New User
My recently purchased laptop (just two months old) has been sent for repairs twice. Right now, it's at its second repair and has been there for two weeks. I have been calling the repair center and they have been dismissive with my inquiry and it turns out they have lied to me by saying my laptop is being repaired when it turned out the repair center only started repairing my laptop YESTERDAY. Is there someone in Acer I can reach out to regarding this issue? I need a functioning laptop soon and Acer custormer service is being dishonest and unhelpful right now.

Comments

• Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 1,861Acer Crew

Acer Crew

Hello Actan,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with your unit and warranty.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• SSkiesSSkies Posts: 1Member New User
    My Acer' s internal charging port snapped, I think. Any way I can send this in for repairs or fix it myself?
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 1,861Acer Crew

Acer Crew

Hi SSkies,

Please contact your local Acer support for better assistance: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny