Battery discharge when charging. Aspire e15 E5-576G-57652

patrickfeeney
patrickfeeney Member Posts: 60 Troubleshooter
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi!
When I play fortnite on my laptop, acer aspire e15, while it is charging, the baterry discharges. I dont know why this is happening. Its pretty new, only 5 days old. This is worrying me because an uncle brought this laptop from eeuu to where I life, Perú, south america. I'm really worryied, someone help me pls guys.
Aces Aspire e15 E5-576G-57652

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,846 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The 90-watt charger is an extra cost option. The base model ships with the 45 watt charger and costs less.   Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    You probably have the 45-watt charger. You need the 90-watt charger when playing these kinds of power hungry games. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• patrickfeeney
    but the  laptop came with the 45 watt, what i can do?
  • patrickfeeney
    I checked it and it says 65watts, *****.
  • JackE
    45 watts is not enough. 65 watts is barely enough. You need the 90-watter if you want to simultaneously play that game and keep charging the battery at the same time. Otherwise, simply start off playing at 100% battery charge level plugged in. You should be able to play for several hours before the battery reaches 10% with the 65 watter. Sorry, if you want to play longer than a few hours, you'll have to buy the 90 watter so the battery stays charged.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• patrickfeeney
    But that should come with the laptop?! why they dont ship with it :(
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    The 90-watt charger is an extra cost option. The base model ships with the 45 watt charger and costs less.   Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• patrickfeeney
    JackE said:
    Ok thanks! Can pls help me on this other question I have?
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/641461#Comment_641461