Does the following laptop have the 144hz displayModel Number PH315-51 ?

Danielhayter
Danielhayter Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Model Number PH315-51
Part Number NH.Q3FSI.015
I saw the model in an online store, I couldn't find anywhere it has a 144hz display.
The specs are:
Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i5 8th Gen - (16 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/6 GB Graphics) PH315-51 Gaming Laptop  (15.6 inch, Black, 2.7 kg)

Best Answer

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    It really depends on the seller..
    Yes typically that model has a 144hz panel but if the online seller isn't listing the panel as 144hz as a selling point I'd be skeptical... it's not totally uncommon so parts to be stripped and used by sellers prior to sale.
    - Hotel Hero

Answers

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    It really depends on the seller..
    Yes typically that model has a 144hz panel but if the online seller isn't listing the panel as 144hz as a selling point I'd be skeptical... it's not totally uncommon so parts to be stripped and used by sellers prior to sale.
    - Hotel Hero
  • Danielhayter
    Danielhayter Member Posts: 2 New User
    The seller has listed it as 144hz, I couldn't find the same model number or part number with the same details. I'll refund it if the specs aren't the one they promised. I guess it's imported from another country to the one I'm residing in, as it has International Travelers Warranty.
  • Jashan
    Jashan Member Posts: 1 New User
    Danielhayter, have you bought the laptop?
    If yes please tell is it worth it and does it really have the specs as shown as I am also interested in buying the same laptop.