How to enable virtualization ? there is no option for enabling hyper-v on bios.

Sarbajit_Nandy
Sarbajit_Nandy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey Acer,
    I am using Acer Aspire E15 E5-553G-T9VU laptop with AMD a10 7th gen APU, 4GB of RAM and R5 GPU.
    This APU supports AMD-V virtualization, but I am getting any option to switch it on.   My laptop system is fully updated. BIOS version is 1.31( current ). 
    How could I do that? I really need this to get enabled as soon as possible.

Answers

• Verify that virtualization is active here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sarbajit_Nandy
    Sarbajit_Nandy Member Posts: 3 New User
    My system supports hyper-V. but It's disabled. Generally, it can be enabled from BIOS, but in my case, I can find any option in BIOS to enable it.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)