Fan get very loud while installing Windows 10 1809 on E5-521-49QU

Vule
Vule Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,
I tried installing Win10 on this laptop (version with A4 6210 and 4Gigs of RAM) but the fan gets very loud, and by that CPU usage is really big. Is this normal with installation process and it will decrease over time or CPU is too weak for newer versions of Windows 10 ? 
Specs:
AMD A4 6210 Quad Core 1.8GHz with R3 Graphics
500 GB HDD 
4GB DDR3L

I have Windows 8.1 on it at the moment, and it's much faster and resposnive on it, but I would like to have Windows 10 on it. 
I've never cleaned it inside and it was never fixed.

Answers

• เว้ยเฮ้ย
    เว้ยเฮ้ย Member Posts: 2 New User
    อัพเดตเลยครับ windows 10 เร็วกว่าเห็นๆ พัดลมดังนี่ไม่น่าจะเกี่ยวกับการติดตั้ง windows 10 นะครับ ลองหาแอพที่คุณติดตั้งในเครื่องดูครับ แอพไหนที่เร่งพัดลมบ้าง core 2 ยังไปแบบจรวด นับประสาอะไรกะของคุณ
  • Vule
    Vule Member Posts: 4 New User
    อัพเดตเลยครับ windows 10 เร็วกว่าเห็นๆ พัดลมดังนี่ไม่น่าจะเกี่ยวกับการติดตั้ง windows 10 นะครับ ลองหาแอพที่คุณติดตั้งในเครื่องดูครับ แอพไหนที่เร่งพัดลมบ้าง core 2 ยังไปแบบจรวด นับประสาอะไรกะของคุณ
    I understood a bit what you've written, but if you can write the answer using Latin script.
    I mentioned it happens while it's installing, the part where Cortana starts to talk, where you chose region, keyboard layout and so on. 
    Yes, it's really fast, it works excellent on my desktop.