Aspire A717-71G Video Card Driver Update

Options

Comments

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    go this site: 
    https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28425/a08/Intel Driver and Support Assistant Installer.exe
    https://www.geforce.com/drivers
    Then select the nvidia video card to be initialized by the program, like this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JenE
    JenE Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    Thanks heaps egydiocoelho, it works  =)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I'm glad I helped you! Accept my answer so that other users can see it!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JenE

Tinkerer

Options
    How do I accept the answer?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JenE

Tinkerer

Options
    sorry, I don't seem to be able to see it.  :)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! It seems that for some users this function is not available!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JenE

Tinkerer

Options
    thank you  :)