Please Help!!!!!!! Nitro acer 5-ryzen 5!!!

B4ttleSky
B4ttleSky Member Posts: 136 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Today i turned on my laptop and recieved this error outta no where!!! I was able to use the laptop yesterday!

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Does it happen everytime you turn on the laptop?
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• B4ttleSky
    ven98 said:
    Does it happen everytime you turn on the laptop?
    This is the first time it happened 
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    edited January 2019
    If it doesn't happen every time you turn on the laptop, then I suspect that the virtual memory(pagefile) size is too small.

Go to control panel>large/small icons>system>advanced system settings>performance settings>advanced>virtual memory change

disable automatically manage paging file size for all drives. Select custom size and for initial size put a vaule of amount of your RAM multiplied by 1.5
    Example 1024x8GB(the amount of RAM you have)x1.5=12288(this is the value you should input as initial size)
    For maximum size you multiply it by 3 instead of 1.5.
    1024x8x3=24576

After you have input the vaules click on set and the ok.

Report if the error appears again.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• B4ttleSky
    ven98 said:
    If it doesn't happen every time you turn on the laptop, then I suspect that the virtual memory(pagefile) size is too small.

Go to control panel>large/small icons>system>advanced system settings>performance settings>advanced>virtual memory change

disable automatically manage paging file size for all drives. Select custom size and for initial size put a vaule of amount of your RAM multiplied by 1.5
    Example 1024x8GB(the amount of RAM you have)x1.5=12288(this is the value you should input as initial size)
    For maximum size you multiply it by 3 instead of 1.5.
    1024x8x3=24576

After you have input the vaules click on set and the ok.

Report if the error appears again.
    The error comes at the windows loading page...i.e., just after thr acer logo

Please help