ToudchPad please some1 help

pileee
pileee Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Is there any1 who can tell me how can i turn off touchpad of my lap top?

i tried everything and wathced every single video on internt but none of them helps me solve my issue. i go in settings and go on touchpad and i have only option to lower or increase sensitivity of it. also when i go to the contrrol panel and mouse i do not have the option for the touchpad at all. is there any combination of buttnos that can turn it off or smthing like that, cuz i cant paly games with it on cuz its getting in the way all the time. thank you

Best Answer

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    pileee said:

i tried everything and wathced every single video on internt but none of them helps me solve my issue. i go in settings and go on touchpad and i have only option to lower or increase sensitivity of it. also when i go to the contrrol panel and mouse i do not have the option for the touchpad at all. is there any combination of buttnos that can turn it off or smthing like that, cuz i cant paly games with it on cuz its getting in the way all the time. thank you

Fn + F7 for my G3-572.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!

Answers

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    pileee said:

Fn + F7 for my G3-572.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,738 Pathfinder
    If the standard procedures don't work, use the freeware utility at https://touchpad-blocker.com/
    I have been using this for years to block accidental clicks while typing. You can use this to disable/enable touchpad too, not just block clicks momentarily.

-----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve