Acer laptop forced restart: inaccessible boot menu

JackVin
JackVin Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
my laptop restarted by itself and now it keeps restarting over and over again. Something about a inaccessible boot menu. I’ve tried booting into safe mode but it’s either not working or I am doing something wrong any help would be much appreciated. Thanks again.

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi @JackVin,

I recommend you to please click here and follow the solution mentioned in the website. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• JackVin
    JackVin Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks for getting back to me balatekie. I read the link but there is no way for me to do the things listed there considering I can’t even get it to boot into safe mode or anything like that it just refuses to do it. My computer turns on and immediately restarts over and over again. I’ve read that it might have something to do with it updating windows but again the things it wants me to do to fix it are impossible because I can’t even get to desktop at all. Seems silly that updating my windows or whatever destroys my entire laptop.
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    JackVin said:
    Thanks for getting back to me balatekie. I read the link but there is no way for me to do the things listed there considering I can’t even get it to boot into safe mode or anything like that it just refuses to do it. My computer turns on and immediately restarts over and over again. I’ve read that it might have something to do with it updating windows but again the things it wants me to do to fix it are impossible because I can’t even get to desktop at all. Seems silly that updating my windows or whatever destroys my entire laptop.
    I would like to know the exact model of your computer. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)