All In One AZ3-715-AM11

schristopher
schristopher Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
This All in One has almost no sign of life. The most I can get out of it is the power light comes on an then shuts off within 5 seconds. I have 1) pulled the CMOS battery and reseated, 2) Reseated RAM 3) Reseated CPU 4) Tried a different power adapter. Any ideas? Thanks Steve

Best Answer

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,004 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Jack22 re: Sir, this is a LCD firmware problem. I do understand that the unit does not even go to the windows screen.
    So requesting you to send the unit for repair to Acer repair center so that they will fix the issue for you

This device is out of warranty unfortunately. Could you point me to a whitepaper and firmware update. I'm pretty good with computers

Thanks
    Steve

Am sorry sir, i dont have those info .
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Jack22
    edited January 2019
    @schristopher
    Sir, this is a LCD firmware problem. I do understand that the unit does not even go to the windows screen.
    So requesting you to send the unit for repair to Acer repair center so that they will fix the issue for you

• schristopher
    @Jack22. I tried that but there's no change. Thanks though

Steve
  • schristopher
    Hi @Jack22 re: Sir, this is a LCD firmware problem. I do understand that the unit does not even go to the windows screen.

This device is out of warranty unfortunately. Could you point me to a whitepaper and firmware update. I'm pretty good with computers

Thanks
    Steve
  • Jack22
    Answer ✓

Thanks
    Steve

Am sorry sir, i dont have those info .