Aspire V17 Nitro LCD cable problem

Options
JulianLuckenberger
JulianLuckenberger Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
Hello, i bought an Aspire V17 Nitro about 2 years ago. About 3 weeks ago the problrm occured for the first time. The problem is that suddenly after closing the lid and reopening it an hour later, the lcd display didnt work anymore. As i expected that the problem isnt the display itself i took out a corner piece where the lcd display cable is and moved it a bit. After moving the cable for some time, i managed to make the display work again, after 3 days. From there on everything worked just fine, however an hour ago the same thing happened. Wanted to know if there is a quick fix for this problem, as most repair services dont want to repair the cable itself but replace the whole display and i really dont qant to pay that much money because the cable doesnt work properly. 
Thanks in advance,
Julian Luckenberger

Comments

• JulianLuckenberger
    JulianLuckenberger Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Just to clarify things, when starting the laptop the display doesnt do anything, so its kind of a black screen but there is simply no color change at all. Also the laptop works just fine using an external monitor with the hdmi connection.