XFA240 bmjdpr poor quality

Options
eBREAD
eBREAD Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2019 Archives
I recently bought this monitor to hook to my Acer Aspire E5 laptop for gaming. I connected it via HDMI and have the resolution as HD. However the display looks blurry. Not sure what settings I should be using to make the picture clear. I’ve adjusted the settings in the monitor itself but maybe I need to do something in the Nvidia control panel?  Any ideas?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    From your Windows Desktop right click and choose Display Settings, select the external monitor and report back to us with the resolution selected and the Scale setting. I suspect it's either set to something other than 1920x1080 or the scale is at 125% or 150%.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • eBREAD
    eBREAD Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    No I already checked that. It’s actually not too bad when I’m playing a game but if I’m looking at text it seems blurry. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    What is the scaling set to?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Indefiable
    Indefiable Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I noticed it was really pixelated at first, and there was a setting called super sharpness that when turned off, it looked great.
  • CSGOScarface
    CSGOScarface Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi @eBREAD how much fps are you getting over hdmi?