Winbond driver

Options
Ysmurga
Ysmurga Member Posts: 6 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an old acer aspire 4720z, (yes, it still works) with Win10, I can not find a driver for the infrared sensor on board, please
could someone help me to find a driver for Winbond CIR  Transceiver that works with Win 10?

Comments

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Copy the idhardware here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ysmurga
    Options
    This is my device mananger with problem with Winbond driver its dareis 27/MAR/2007 the version is 7.1.62.2012. 
    Thanks !
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I need you to copy the idhardware here!
    Eu preciso que você copie o idhardware aqui!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ysmurga
    Options
    do you speak portuguese?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yes my friend! However here is an English community and so the moderators ask to speak in the language of the community. Talk to me in Portuguese in private.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ysmurga
    Options
    Ok! no problem english is my second language! Do you have a solution for my device driver ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can copy idhardware like this:

Another question: It looks like the hardware is off. Activate it like this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer