This Forum is Giving me Trouble

CraigHB
CraigHB Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
Gee Acer I wish you would get your act together with your forum software.  I would like to participate here, but I'm having nothing but trouble with posts disappearing when I try to make them, super aggravating.  So I'm not going to visit this forum until it works right.  

The forum seems like kind of a critical function in supporting your products.  In general your hardware engineers seem decent, but your software is awful.  I had to stop using Acer QuickAcess due to its issues.

Comments

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    The forum has some issues, which are already adressed and likely to be fixed. I've never had problems with posts disappearing, but there is a known bug where if you go back from the browser the page doesn't update and therefore not showing the message you posted. After you back from the browser and then refresh the page and everything will be as it should, but bear in mind that you should do that everytime you go back.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!