my laptop acer aspire E1 -421
SNID-24407823276
serial no.-NXM0ZSI026244131987600
AMD dual core processor E! 1200(1.4ghz)
AMD radeon HD7310 with 256 mb graphics system memory
4 gb ddr3 memory
acer nplify 802.11b/g/n
320gb hdd
plz help me to enable it i want to play pub g mobile in it so please sir help me plz 
i have detected it is showing virtualization is disabled u can enable it but i dont know where it is i m not able to find it in BIOS so plz help

FAQ & Answers

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 3,947ACE Pathfinder
    edited January 26
    abhijeettiwari33 
    Virtualization (Hyper V or Intel VT) - Acer generally has virtualization enabled. The requirements for virtualization include a Windows 10 Pro or EnterpriseOS which means it will not work on most OEM Operating Systems. You can use the links below for additional information on virtualization.
    How to determine if my system supports virtualization and install Hyper-V

Use the steps below to confirm if Virtualization Technology is available on your system:
    Press Ctrl + Alt + Del.
    Select Task Manager.
    Click the Performance tab.
    Click CPU.
    The status will be listed under the graph and will say "Virtualization: Enabled" if this feature is enabled.
    If you have AMD chipset, download the utility  AMD Virtualization Technology and Microsoft Hyper-V System Compatibility Check Utility . Its a .zip file. Extract it and run the amdvhyperv.exe file. This will ask you to allow it to extract files. Say yes and after the extraction is complete, run amdvhyperv.exe again from the extracted folder. If you see a sucess page, it mean that your AMD CPU supports Virtualization.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • abhijeettiwari33abhijeettiwari33 Posts: 14Member

Tinkerer

@Sharanji
    i have detected its showing vt assisted hardware is supported but it is disabled....
    so plz help me how to enable my laptop's SNID is -24407823276..
    sir please help me i had asked many times but no one is answering me clearly so pleaseeee helpppppp
    i want to playPUBG mobile through emulatorrr please sir help