Resolution Issue R240HY

HMHeuseR32
HMHeuseR32 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone:

I just purchased the R240HY and am pairing it with my Surface Pro 6.

I am using the 1920x1080 which is the max for this display, but everything is too large such as Outlook, web, etc. I have changed the taskbar size and the file sizes, b the rest is too large. Can anyone assist me in fixing this?

Thank you!

Best,

Best Answer

• HMHeuseR32
    Answer ✓
    I realized that while the resolution was set correctly, there was still an option for a percentage ie. 100%, 150%, 200% etc. It was set to 200% and a lowered it to 100%. This was the solution. :) Thanks!

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Hello everyone:

I just purchased the R240HY and am pairing it with my Surface Pro 6.

I am using the 1920x1080 which is the max for this display, but everything is too large such as Outlook, web, etc. I have changed the taskbar size and the file sizes, b the rest is too large. Can anyone assist me in fixing this?

Thank you!

Best,

Check if the scaling is set to " Stretch " if so change the scaling to maintain aspect ratio
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • HMHeuseR32
    The best results we were "Fit" and "Fill," but neither solved the issue. Regards using Google Chrome, i was able to fix how everything looks there. As for Outlook, I have net to fix this issue and it is in Outlook that i truly want to fix this... Any thoughts?
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    The best results we were "Fit" and "Fill," but neither solved the issue. Regards using Google Chrome, i was able to fix how everything looks there. As for Outlook, I have net to fix this issue and it is in Outlook that i truly want to fix this... Any thoughts?
    Try this https://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/fontsizecolor.htm
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • HMHeuseR32
    Answer ✓
    I realized that while the resolution was set correctly, there was still an option for a percentage ie. 100%, 150%, 200% etc. It was set to 200% and a lowered it to 100%. This was the solution. :) Thanks!