My Acer E5-575G-53VG Laptop, I stop playing audio

JomarZ
JomarZ Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
My Acer E5-575G-53VG Laptop, I leave a day to play audio and recognize devices such as headphones / earphones in the audio and microphone output.
This happened one day I was with the headphones connected and my laptop was completely downloaded, I did not give importance because I did not have electricity in my house at that time, later when I recharged it to turn it on, I noticed that the volume icon of the equipment has a (X) Red. I assumed that for some reason the Audio driver had been erased, but however much it was downloaded and reinstalled, it remained the same.

Also try to look in the list of "Device Manager" of Windows 10, an audio and video output driver, or something similar but can not find it anywhere.

So...

Is there a way to save my team's audio?
Has the audio card been burned?
Can the Audio Firmware be reinstalled to the Laptop?

If someone knows about the subject and needs more specific information with third party software to know if the equipment is recognized by the team internally, I would love your help.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,845 Trailblazer
    Left click on speaker tray icon. If clicking on speaker volume icon with red x doesn't disappear, then right click on speaker tray icon. Click properties. Then right click on the speakers with red x. Click properties. Then at the bottom 'device usage', click enable. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ