I bought a new Swift 3 Ryzen 5 SF315-41 its giving too much noise from fan and many times weird nois

shahz
shahz Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I bought Swift 3 Ryzen Its giving very much noise from fan and many times weird noise comes from it too like Disturbed Radio Frequency Noise use to be. Its been only one day. I tried replacing it with 10 days replacement lolipo they said 1st technician will visit and check then approve Replacement. 
Is it Normal This Voice Coming From Fan on Swift 3?

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    This is the noise a fan usually makes. There is no issue with the fan, unless you hear a grinding noise, which can't be heard on the record.

By the way a fan can't make this type of noise(the last link) :).
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• shahz

Tinkerer

ven98 said:
    This is the noise a fan usually makes. There is no issue with the fan, unless you hear a grinding noise, which can't be heard on the record.

By the way a fan can't make this type of noise(the last link) :).
    Yaa its kinda like grinding, can it be the hdd? 

• ven98
    Usually the hdd can produce grinding or clicking noise, but your device is with an SSD, which doesn't produce any noise, therefore the noise is coming from the fan. I don't hear that noise on your recordings, but if it is there it is not normal.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

• shahz

Tinkerer

edited January 2019
    Its the Harddisk Making Noise , Now Acer Denying flipkart That its has issue and so denying replacement. Where As The Acer Engineer Named Tejas Sent By Them already Confirmed it has issue I have his Video Too. I am disappointed by Acer Team and the Authorities they have given Service Center to.
    Even i have jobsheet from Acer stating its making noise.
    https://twitter.com/shahzebs19/status/1088435481950380033
  • shahz

Tinkerer

@JackE
    Can i link my issue to any Acer Employee if present here?
  • ven98
    Can you post your device's specs?

HDDs usually produce clicking and grinding noises, as there are moving parts inside. If the noises can be heard in a quiet room only, then that is normal.

You can't use anything from the forum as a reference to the service centre, simply because the service centre won't aknowledge it. Otherwise yes, you can send a link of the thread.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system