Problem with language software

mmembo
mmembo Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I bought the Acer One 10 S1003-11FX x5-Z8350 2in1 Notebook 64GB eMMC HD Windows 10 Pro in December but there is no English language installed on it. Is there any help/support out there?
Thanks.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,883 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Where did you buy it? It should default to the correct language for where it was sold. You can install one of the English language packs from Microsoft, but until it's installed and selected you'll have to work in the original language.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Where did you buy it? It should default to the correct language for where it was sold. You can install one of the English language packs from Microsoft, but until it's installed and selected you'll have to work in the original language.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • mmembo
    mmembo Member Posts: 2 New User
    However, i bought it in the UK, the package was in English but the instructions manual has all other languages except English.
  • billsey
    So it should be defaulting the English UK. What language is it set to? Is there a chance it was used as a demo model at the store?