how can I fix this? (aspire one 722)

Options
Lynsosa
Lynsosa Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I tried with F2 and alt+F10 but nothing happens, just appear the same message again and again. ¿How can I fix the device or know what happen to it? 

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Lynsosa said:
    @Balatekie it doesn't work. The problem persist and nothing changes. Can I do something else or just go to the technical service?
    I am worried to know that you are still experiencing the same problem. In this case, I recommend you to please contact Acer support in your region for further assistance.
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Lynsosa
    Options
    I have aan Acer aspire one 722 whit windows 8.1
    I forgot to say it. 
  • Balatekie
    Options
    Hi @Lynsosa,

You may receive the error "No Bootable Device" if your computer does not detect a hard drive, solid state drive, or other bootable drive to load the operating system. This can sometimes be caused by a change to settings in your BIOS or UEFI. Use the following steps to resolve this situation:

1. Hold the power-button for 5 seconds to power off the device.
    2. Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS.
    3. Press F9 and then ENTER to load the default configuration. Press F10 to save your changes, and restart the system. Select Yes and press ENTER to confirm.

Your system should boot up normally

SOURCE: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/55497

• Lynsosa
    Options
    @Balatekie it doesn't work. The problem persist and nothing changes. Can I do something else or just go to the technical service?
  • Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Lynsosa said:
    I am worried to know that you are still experiencing the same problem. In this case, I recommend you to please contact Acer support in your region for further assistance.

• Lynsosa
    Options
    @Balatekie thanks for your help. I will take contact whit them.