Can some please send a backup system of helios 300 original window 10 with predator sense installed?

XiaoBAI
XiaoBAI Member Posts: 26 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I can't install predator sense once I reinstalled window due to unknown reason that made my system went down. Thank you for helping!!!

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• XiaoBAI
    Those service point's technician request for about 35 USD to help me reinstall the system!!
  • XiaoBAI
    or any application that can replace predator sense to control my speed?
  • Deejay_tech
    Deejay_tech Member Posts: 356 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    why dont you do a fresh install of win 10, then download all the drivers from acer site, and then install PS.
    it comes to the same thing as acer's win 10 system install.
    My personal Acer m/c's
    1) Gaming: Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51
    Config:Core i5 8300H, 16GB, 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 1050ti GPU

2) Daily Use: Acer Aspire A315-53  59GR
    Config: Core i5 8250u, 8GB, 256 SSD, 1TB HDD, IPS FHD 

3) Linux Learning: Acer Aspire A315-53 P4MY
    Config: Pentium Gold 4417U, 8 GB, 256 SSD, 500GB HDD.
  • What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • XiaoBAI
    What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51!
    my model is g3-572
  • XiaoBAI
    why dont you do a fresh install of win 10, then download all the drivers from acer site, and then install PS.
    I installed a window pro that allowed me to change languages. Do you mean I have to do a factory reset to my computer and reinstalled all driver?
  • In the acer care center, does the notebook name appear as predator g3-572, aspire g3-572 or g3-572 only?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• XiaoBAI
    In the acer care center, does the notebook name appear as predator g3-572, aspire g3-572 or g3-572 only?

It only appeared g3-572
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deejay_tech
    Deejay_tech Member Posts: 356 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    XiaoBAI said:
    I installed a window pro that allowed me to change languages. Do you mean I have to do a factory reset to my computer and reinstalled all driver?
    have you installed all required drivers from acer website ? even the intel turbo boost driver .
    My personal Acer m/c's
    1) Gaming: Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51
    Config:Core i5 8300H, 16GB, 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 1050ti GPU

2) Daily Use: Acer Aspire A315-53  59GR
    Config: Core i5 8250u, 8GB, 256 SSD, 1TB HDD, IPS FHD 

3) Linux Learning: Acer Aspire A315-53 P4MY
    Config: Pentium Gold 4417U, 8 GB, 256 SSD, 500GB HDD.
  • XiaoBAI
    XiaoBAI said:
    have you installed all required drivers from acer website ? even the intel turbo boost driver .
    I have installed all driver that I can installed from acer support website.
  • For hability gpu overclock, see you video: 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5FFCug83Ko

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• XiaoBAI
    For hability gpu overclock, see you video: 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5FFCug83Ko
    Thank you!!!!!!! Your version works fine. Thanks for helping me!!!!!! I suffer from high temperature during playing game for a few months already!!
  • Accept my response if I have helped you!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• XiaoBAI
    Accept my response if I have helped you!
    Accepted!!! Thank you! I will appreciate this help! 
  • Thank you  ;)! It is important to accept the answer, because this way you put the topic as resolved and other users will see the answer!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer