Having really bad problems with my Acer G3-710 pc someone please help :(

SamuelLevine
SamuelLevine Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
Soooo basically ive been loving my pc no problems at all when one day i went on r6 siege and my discord goes very laggy (nothing wrong with wifi btw) and my game seems to be really delayed when moving tried other games like forza horizon 4 and csgo same issue task manager cpu at 100% i was playing aswell yesterday when my game crashed and it turned into a black screen so i alt + f4 to close the tab i chose to go off went to press shut down click it and it froze so i pressed the button on my pc ( no reaction) so i turned it off on the wall , i also have the latest updates and drivers someone please help me

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,883 Trailblazer
    Could be several different things acting in concert, but most likely either a runaway app in the background or driver that running amok. When you see the 100% in Task Manager go to the Details tab and sort by CPU usage. Which things are running high?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • gtbslayer13
    gtbslayer13 Member Posts: 3 New User
    There could possibly be this virus called IBUDDY which took like 70% of my CPU. To remove it I installed emisoft and got a 1month free trial and easily removed it. Recommend trying it just Incase!!