Active Stylus Pen Pressure Not Working In Photoshop/Illustrator

Options
shaniapng
shaniapng Member Posts: 2 New User
I recently purchased the Nitro Spin 5 along with the Active Stylus ASA630. Pen pressure works fine in FireAlpaca and Windows Ink Sketchpad but doesn't work in any of my Adobe apps. I've adjusted (or more or less played with) the pen pressure settings in Photoshop with no luck, and I don't even see the option(s) to do that in Illustrator. I saw someone mention that changing API settings (?) could fix this but I don't even know what that is, let alone how to change it. Any suggestions?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good afternoon shaniapng P!

See if this Adobe topic helps you:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2299524

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• shaniapng
    shaniapng Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    MaClane said:
    Good afternoon shaniapng P!

See if this Adobe topic helps you:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2299524

Thank you for responding! Unfortunately, this didn't solve the issue. To be frank, all of the topics and questions via Adobe's forums that I came across did little to help. :(
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• xiph
    xiph Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Update your photoshop to Photoshop 2021. Hope this will solve the issue