Problem Enabling VT in by BIOS ACER ASPIRE 6930

lyousy2k3
lyousy2k3 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Am having problem enabling intel Virtualization Technology on my ACER ASPIRE 6930. I checked my system bios to enable it but i can't find the option.
After i made some research i notice it can be turn on manually. Can anyone help me by telling me how to do it. Lastly, what if i change the processor of system, will i be able to turn on Virtualization Technology in system Bios?

Answers

• Can you tell the exact model of your computer? Example v3-571-6682! Have you checked the device manager if virtualization is active?

You that only the professional version of windows 10 allows the installation of hyper-v?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lyousy2k3
    i checked it just now and i can't see it.... Is there any alternatives or changing my Processor will work?
  • What is the model of processor?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lyousy2k3
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
    Install Ram: 2.00 GB
    Product Name: Acer Aspire 6930
    System BIOS Version: v0.3238

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lyousy2k3
    So if i change my processor i will be able to turn on Intel Virtualization on my system...
  • The chipset for this model supports virtualization, see: https://ark.intel.com/pt-br/products/42694/Mobile-Intel-PM55-Express-Chipset

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lyousy2k3
    Thanks for the details. Once i change the processor of my system, do you mean i can enable Intel Virtualization? Please get back to me as possible. Thanks.

• It would be technically possible! But I still think maybe it would also be necessary to install a modified bios!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer