WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED WHEN I AM RESETED Acer aspire es1-131-c22t

madev_sp
madev_sp Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I bought a notepad  of Acer aspire es1-131-c22t, I upgraded  manually  to Windows  10, it have some problems. 
     When I am reseted  to Windows 8.1 Single Language with Bing , It not activating The Error tells that "The Product Key had been blocked 
      Give me an idea to active my notepad.,

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    madev_sp said:
    I bought a notepad  of Acer aspire es1-131-c22t, I upgraded  manually  to Windows  10, it have some problems. 
         When I am reseted  to Windows 8.1 Single Language with Bing , It not activating The Error tells that "The Product Key had been blocked 
    Could you tell us what is the original operating system that was shipped with the device
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • madev_sp
    madev_sp Member Posts: 2 New User
    Rudy21 said:
    madev_sp said:
    Could you tell us what is the original operating system that was shipped with the device
    The Orginal Preinstalled  Os was Windows 8.1 Single Language with Bing 
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    madev_sp said:
    Rudy21 said:
    madev_sp said:
    The Orginal Preinstalled  Os was Windows 8.1 Single Language with Bing 
    You can try this press and hold Windows + R and type SLUI.EXE and hit enter. Post which it should give you a pH number with codes. Call that number and give the codes to activate your device
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer