Acer aspire 5715z

Stiles
Stiles Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
If I switch on my acer aspire 5715z it will continously reboot,except I plug the computer to power supply before it will stop rebooting 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,002 Pathfinder
    @Stiles
    Remove the battery and unplug the charger. Press and hold the power button for 40 sec.
    power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press 
    Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Stiles
    Stiles Member Posts: 2 New User
    Jack22 said:Jack22 said:my guy I appreciate your efforts but the computer still booting continuously 
    @Stiles
    Remove the battery and unplug the charger. Press and hold the power button for 40 sec.
    power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press 

@Stiles

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,883 Trailblazer
    What happen if you boot up normally and then unplug the charger?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.