Predator 15 G9-592-792H

Aboodkhader
Aboodkhader Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello guys so i have the laptop Predator 15 G9-592-792H , i've had it for about 2/3 years now , before about 5 months the charger had an electricity short and it no longer works since then , my laptop can no longer be turned on because there is no charger , i have been looking for a charger since alot of time and i already ordered one that happened to not work on my predator , i think it was for helios or something , anyway i was wondering where i can get an original charger for my model ? thanks alot

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019
    Estes são os adaptadores de energia corretos para o seu modelo:

You can get here: https://store.acer.com/en-us/accessories/finder
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aboodkhader
    Estes são os adaptadores de energia corretos para o seu modelo:

You can get here: https://store.acer.com/en-us/accessories/finder
    could you kindly tell me where can i find them ? and how can i be sure that they will work on my product ?
  • Unfortunately I do not know where to find these adapters in Amman! However, you can find it on these sites: https://pt.aliexpress.com/af/kp.18001.001.html?SearchText=kp.18001.001&d=y&initiative_id=SB_20190109055241&origin=n&catId=0&isViewCP=y&jump=afs
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aboodkhader
    Unfortunately I do not know where to find these adapters in Amman! However, you can find it on these sites: https://pt.aliexpress.com/af/kp.18001.001.html?SearchText=kp.18001.001&d=y&initiative_id=SB_20190109055241&origin=n&catId=0&isViewCP=y&jump=afs

yeah i know but i was asking about the picture you put , what site is it ? what are the steps to get it to it ?
    also my connecter size should be  7.4mm ×5.0mm or what ?
  • It's a service manual! Acer allows ACE users to download these manuals to help other users, provided they do not provide these manuals for download!
    About the size of the connector, in the photo shows 7.4x11!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deejay_tech
    Deejay_tech Member Posts: 356 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Unfortunately I do not know where to find these adapters in Amman! However, you can find it on these sites: https://pt.aliexpress.com/af/kp.18001.001.html?SearchText=kp.18001.001&d=y&initiative_id=SB_20190109055241&origin=n&catId=0&isViewCP=y&jump=afs

yeah i know but i was asking about the picture you put , what site is it ? what are the steps to get it to it ?
    also my connecter size should be  7.4mm ×5.0mm or what ?
    Acer uses 5.5 x 1.7 mm connector.
    My personal Acer m/c's
    1) Gaming: Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51
    Config:Core i5 8300H, 16GB, 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 1050ti GPU

2) Daily Use: Acer Aspire A315-53  59GR
    Config: Core i5 8250u, 8GB, 256 SSD, 1TB HDD, IPS FHD 

3) Linux Learning: Acer Aspire A315-53 P4MY
    Config: Pentium Gold 4417U, 8 GB, 256 SSD, 500GB HDD.
  • @Aboodkhader Are you referring to the connector of this entry?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer